Specific fee's differ per course and delivery state, so all applicable costs are outlined in the relevant Course Outline.
* Discretion may be exercised by the General Manager in all situations, if a student can demonstrate that an extenuating or significant circumstance led to their withdrawal. In these cases, the student may be offered a credit toward another scheduled program in-lue of a refund. Where refunds are approved, the refund payment must be paid to the student within 20 days from the time the student submits notice to cancel their enrolment on the ATTA Withdrawal Form.
ATTA accepts payment of course fee's via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) or PayPal Payments Services.
| Electronic Fund
|To pay via EFT to ATTA's ANZ Account:
Account Name: Australian Trade Training and Assessment Pty Ltd
BSB: 013 915
Account Number: 190 325 761
| PayPal Payment
|Follow prompts from online Booking Forms for each course. PayPal's secure booking system allows you to make payment using Credit or debit cards, whilst keeping your card details private.
The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. For more information read the PayPal Australia Pty Ltd Legal Agreements for PayPal Services before proceeding with the PayPal payment process.
|An ATTA Tax Invoice will be issued upon receipt of payment and confirmation of services to be offered.
Fee Collection Terms
ATTA reserves the right to suspend training and assessment services until course fee payment is made to bring fees owing up to date.
- • All ATTA fees are to be paid in Australian dollars (AUD);
- • Online payments processed by PayPal are provided by PayPal Australia Limited. For the User Agreement for PayPal's Services - CLICK HERE.
- • Course fee's include training and assessment resources and use of all necessary course tools and/or equipment;
- • Payments requested are according to amounts outlined in ATTA Marketing;
- • Course fee payments are collected in advance of providing services;
- • Enrolment will not be confirmed until receipt of payment is received and all entry requirements are met;
- • Fee’s collected for services are applicable to the current calendar year;
- • Licence application fee's are in addition to course fee payment and payable to the relevant Safety Regulator;
- • Further fees will be payable for services to continue to future calendar years; and
- • ATTA utilises a debt recovery agency for outstanding amounts which may incur additional fees.
Students who are experiencing difficulty in paying their fees are invited to discuss alternative arrangements with ATTA.
|Additional Charges † ¥
If an enrolled student participates in an ATTA course assessment and is deemed Not Yet Competent (NYC), they can be Re-Assessed.
||The applicable fee will be billed, as detailed in the relevant Course Guide.
a) Re-assessed students must book within 20 working days of their first attempt.
b) All Re-Assessment charges are to be paid by due date to confirm session booking/s.
If a booking for re-assessment is made after 20 working days of the first attempt, students will have their enrolment cancelled and they will have to re-apply and be invoiced to pay that applicable course fee, in full. Further training may be offered at the discretion of the ATTA Training Manager, and will be subject to availability.
|ATTA's Reschedule Fee is payable when one or more of the following occur:
* Breaches can include, but are not limited to, intoxication, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, not wearing correct PPE, disruptive during class or acting in a way that endangers class members, staff, equipment or property.
- If, at any time, an enrolled student breaches* the ATTA Student Code of Conduct, may have their enrolment with ATTA suspended or cancelled. The student/s will be charged the Re-Schedule Fee if they are to continue at a latter date, at the discretion of ATTA Management.
- An enrolled student is more than 30 minutes late or does not turn up on the day of a scheduled course**.
- A student is not wearing the correct clothing as required (eg. closed shoes, high vis or helmet). If, at any time during a course, you have been asked to leave an ATTA training facility, prior to completing a scheduled session.
** In genuine emergencies, ATTA may request supporting evidence and the fee may not be billed. In this case, A refund will be subject to ATTA management approval.
|To make payment of additional fees, Click Here